Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Well This Is Random

Guys I cannot wait for spring break, ok. I just had to throw that out there, no matter how obvious it seems. 

I mean, really, though I tend to have a lot of half-days, or three-day-weekends, I am soooooo ready for this break. Like, really, really ready. I just want to relax, which, I shouldn't be complaining about because I'm almost positive that everyone reading this feels the same way. 

Anyways, that's about it. Except the fact that track has started and my first meet is on friday. Yeah… um…. I don't know if I'm ready for that. I feel like I need a lot more practice before I should even step foot on that track, but you know… eh. 

So that's that. Please enjoy this complementary video that my friend and I made for speech class. I know,  it's random. 

Have a gweat night!

No comments:

Post a Comment