Wednesday, March 19, 2014

License!

Guess what, guys?!

I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE.

I just got it yesterday, and I have already driven home all by myself.

It was so weird to tell my friends, "Oh, I have to go put this in my car." and I think it's a little weird for them, too.

Driving home by myself was a little bit interesting because it was all me, and I've never driven alone before.

It feels really good to have my license, though! I'm sure it's going to be a lot easier for my parents, as well because my brother and I are in two different sports and I'm always needing to be picked up at some place different for track practices. Not to mention that I never know when each practice will end because they are all different and range from about 1 hour to 2 hours, so sometimes I get the time off and my parents have to wait like 30 minutes until I'm done.

Well I have to go drive to school now, but I have a lot of more exciting things coming up really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment