Sunday, March 30, 2014

Our New Furry Friend

Last Saturday, March 22nd, I got to welcome in my new little family member: Cooper Blue!
He's such a sweet little guy, with a huge personality!

Though I do have a right hand that is completely covered in tiny bite marks, Cooper is a great addition to my life! He's spunky…and overall just crazy when he's nice and rested and filled up on energy!

He's got the sweetest eyes! Since he's a black puppy, it's hard for the camera to focus on his face, making many pictures of him look like a little black ball of fuzz and nothing else.

We were taking senior photos with my brother, and I got to get in on one of the shots! I'm not sharing any of the senior pics of him until all of his graduation announcements have been mailed out and received! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment