Monday, October 13, 2014

Homecoming Pictures: 2014

Hello friends and family! I forgot to share some homecoming pictures with you in my last post! 

But, before I get started on the pictures, I'd like to take a moment and give you guys a look into some deep thoughts that I've been having lately. 

First of all, I can't stop thinking about God. God has been occupying my mind a lot lately. This is all thanks to my theology teacher, Mr.Tacke. Every single day in theology class, he questions us about our beliefs in God. He makes us dig deeper into our faith and our own personal beliefs. Sometimes, these questions can be very, very, frustrating or confusing simply because I can not come up with an answer to them, nor will I ever be able to come up with an answer that I am 100% sure is correct. I love God, and I pray to him multiple times a day, but I have so many questions dancing in my brain about him and his existence and about everything!

Anyway, I know that I was a little bit random, but I just had to let that out. 
Right now, we are living in a family-friend's house. We are a few days away from moving into our new home and I couldn't be more excited! It feels like forever since I've lived in my old house in Eagle, though it's only been about 2 months! I can't wait for my dogs to be able to roam in the backyard freely as they please and finally get settled in, too! 

Onto the homecoming pictures!



I had the Bob Firman Race this same day! 

My teammates motivate me to be a better runner.


The hair getting all curled and pretty.


I had to keep my hair in a hairnet so the curls wouldn't "deflate". Notice Cooper trying to bight me... I love him anyways.

A homecoming picture with only HALF of my massive (and totally fun!) group!

Blake, my date. (Round 2!) Very fun guy!




Since the group was so big, we took a trolly to the dance and to dinner!

This is one of my favorites!

Cheers! 

I hope everyone is at a good place in their life right now. Over these past few months I've learned that life isn't always easy, and with it can come a lot of stress. Sometimes we have to take time to ourselves and do things for ourselves instead of always looking to please others first. This is a tactic that I am still working on. So, if you're stressed out about something, relax, and do something nice for yourself. I tell myself this everyday to help me cope with stress. I like to think that not only I am, but everyone is strong in their own way, and if we keep seeing the positive things in life even when we are having a bad day, it'll make any stress feel lighter than it was before! I hope you have a great week! Happy Fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment